Monday, August 4, 2014

Owl Post #38


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello everyone :)

Welcome to this weeks Owl Post! I've got some great books this week to share.....
 
For Review:
 
From Simon & Schuster:
 
- Dark Skye by Kresley Cole
I'm a massive fan of Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark series and can't wait to begin this 15th installment! I'm still yet to post my reviews for this series, but with the last couple of books review copies I'm planning to post them all over the coming weeks.
 
.....Thanks guys!
 
I Bought:
 
- Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
I LOVE the VA & Bloodlines series and I've been dying for this books release. I'm currently reading it so far, and though I don't think it's as good as the past couple of books, it's still freaking awesome!
 
- Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
- Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke & Bone absolutely blew me away, so it's kind of odd that I have't yet read the 2nd and 3rd book, but seeing as I'm attending a Hachette blogger event in September where Laini Taylor is the special guest I decided it was about time I read the rest of the series. Can't wait!

I Received:

The epically awesome Nikki Godwin, author American Girl on Saturn and Chasing Forever Down sent me some awesome bookmarks with the original covers of her books and a couple of other bookmarks too. Thanks so much Nikki--I <3 you!

And that's me--some great books I can't wait to read!
What did the owls deliver for YOU this week?

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping to pick up Dark Skye later this week. It sounds so good. Awesome book haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo