Monday, October 13, 2014

Owl Post #42


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello my lovelies!
 
It's that time again. I've got a great bunch of books to share with you, both for review and purchased by me. A couple of my pre-ordered novels came recently in series that I adore, so hopefully I'll be able to read them soon!

For Review:
 
From Simon & Schuster Australia:
- Bad for You by Abbi Glines
I adore Abbi Glines and her Sea Breeze series is one of my favorite. I've already read this 7th installment with my review to come. Another fantastic book!
 
......Thanks guys!
_____________________________
 
From Bloomsbury Australia:
- Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst
I have been really excited about this book ever since I heard about it, but I wasn't expecting to get a copy for review. It sounds amazing! Cannot wait to read it!
 
- Whisper the Dead by Alyxandra Harvey
To date I've read all of Alyxandra Harvey's novels and I adored the first book in her The Lovegrove Legacy series and I CANNOT wait to read this one. I am sooooo excited to see what happens to the characters next.
 
.......Thank you so much!
 
I Bought:
 
- Lark Ascending by Meagan Spooner Skylark
After a slow start to the first book, I've really come to love this series and I can't wait to read the final book. I just know it's going to be amazing!
 
- Crave The Night by Lara Adrian
I really enjoy the Midnight Breed series--it's one of my favourite PNR and I can't wait to start book number 12!
 
- Stay with Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I love this NA series Jennifer L. Armentrout writes under her pen name of J. Lynn and although I think I'm a tad behind posting my reviews, I can't wait to begin this latest release :)
 
- Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons
I recently read the first book in this series, Article 5 and loved it so much I automatically bought the second book. Hope to read it in the near future!
 
- Icons by Margaret Stohl
I bought this novel on a whim as it was pretty cheap at The Book Depo. Hope I like it :)
 
- Prince of Shadows by Rachel Caine
I've read some of Caine's Morganville Vampires series and while I wasn't blown away, I LOVE the sound of this book. I like the idea of a different kind of story derived of Romeo & Juliet.
 
- The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
I adore Rick Riordan and his Heroes of Olympus is my favourite of his books--I think it's even better than the original Percy Jackson series. Can't wait to read this one!
 
And that's me! Sooooo many great reads!
What did you receive this week? I'd love to know :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo