Sunday, June 19, 2011

Top 5 Sunday with Larissa's Blog #3



Top 5 Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Larissa at Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life.
Find out more and how to participate here: http://www.larissaslife.com/p/top-5-sundays-about.html

Each week Larissa features a top 5 of something and this weeks topic is:

Books for a PNR 1st Timer!

Here are my top 5:


1. This series is to die for. Sherrilyn Kenyon is a master! The woman is brilliant at what she does and writes PNR better than anyone.



2. I simply adore this series! The Brotherhood are definitely one of a kind and the series is filled with hunky, tortured heroes--what's not to love?



3. Ahhh, I love these boys! Gena Showalter is one of my fave authors--anything she writes is golden in my mind. The storyline in this series is awesome and the characters are brilliant.



4. I had my issues with this series in the beginning, but in the end I adored it anyway. The world is so rich and well thought out and the brothers--love 'em.



5. This actually WAS the first PNR I ever read and it ignited my love for them. This series is brilliant and I love it completely!

Lord, I LOVE all these books. Writing this makes me wanna read them right now, lol.

~Rachel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo