Top 5 Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Larissa at Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life.
Find out more and how to participate here: http://www.larissaslife.com/p/top-5-sundays-about.html
Each week Larissa features a top 5 of something and this weeks topic is:
Books for a PNR 1st Timer!
Here are my top 5:
1. This series is to die for. Sherrilyn Kenyon is a master! The woman is brilliant at what she does and writes PNR better than anyone.
2. I simply adore this series! The Brotherhood are definitely one of a kind and the series is filled with hunky, tortured heroes--what's not to love?
3. Ahhh, I love these boys! Gena Showalter is one of my fave authors--anything she writes is golden in my mind. The storyline in this series is awesome and the characters are brilliant.
4. I had my issues with this series in the beginning, but in the end I adored it anyway. The world is so rich and well thought out and the brothers--love 'em.
5. This actually WAS the first PNR I ever read and it ignited my love for them. This series is brilliant and I love it completely!
Lord, I LOVE all these books. Writing this makes me wanna read them right now, lol.