Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cover Lust Thursday

It's Cover Lust Thursday time! And this weeks Cover Lust is:

Vampire Shift by Tim O'Rourke......





When twenty-year-old new police recruit Kiera Hudson is posted to the remote town of The Ragged Cove, her life is changed forever.

Investigating a series of horrific murders, grave desecrations and missing persons, with her unique ability of 'seeing', Kiera soon realises her life is in danger.

But when Kiera is crewed with Police officer Luke Bishop, not only is her mind and heart opened to a terrifying new world, she comes to suspect that Luke might be involved in the killings.

In a race against time to unearth the truth, Kiera must discover the identity of who or what is behind the gruesome deaths on the 'Vampire Shift'.



My lord...this cover! This is one of the most incredible covers I've ever seen! I just love it! The blue hair, the eerie eye, not to mention that dripping trail of blood from said eye---isn't it just amazing! The artist here has done an incredible job!
The story too sounds pretty good and I'm looking forward to geting my hands on a copy of this!

1 comment:

  1. eww, yes eerie eye. but eye catching nevertheless. looks like an intesting one.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo