Sunday, June 26, 2011

Top 5 Sunday with Larissa's Bookish Life #4



Top 5 Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Larissa at Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life.
Find out more and how to participate here: http://www.larissaslife.com/p/top-5-sundays-about.html

Each week Larissa features a top 5 of something and this weeks topic is:

Favorite Genres NOT UF or PNR!

Here are my top 5:


1. Vampire Fiction:


















Whether you love it or not, Vampire Fiction is in a class all of it's own. It began with Twilight, and now is one of the most popular sub genre's out there. There's hardly a reader out there who hasn't read a vampire based novel at some point in time.


2. Paranormal YA:


















Probably my all time fave genre is Paranormal YA--I can't get enough of it! It's everywhere and some of my fave books ever fall under this category.

3. Fantasy


















I love nothing more than a good Fantasy every now and then! They're so good sometimes.

4. YA


















I admit I haven't read a lot of regular YA books, mainly because I love my novels laden with the paranormal and supernatural, but I've read a few, especially those by Simone Elkeles and I liked what I read

5. Sci-Fi


















There are some Sci-Fi's out there that I have read and enjoyed. It's a pretty interesting genre and authors seem to be going all out there with it.


Well. That's it. My top 5.
Until next week....

~Rachel
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Am A New Follower
    Check out my Top 5 on www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picks!! Love Sci-Fi! =D

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo