Monday, June 20, 2011

In My Mailbox #10



It's Monday, so that means it's time for In My Mailbox.

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren where bloggers can share the books they bought, borrowed or received throughout the week. For more info on just what it is and how to participate, head to: http://www.thestorysiren.com/p/in-my-mailbox.html

This week I actually didn't buy any books. Yeah, I know, sad right? However I did happen to win some really cool swag.

I won:



Thanks to Aik and Koey over at: http://the-bookaholics.blogspot.com/ I won a bunch of signed swag as part of their 300 followers giveaway. The pack includes signed bookmarks from authors Beth Revis (Across the Universe), Kiki Hamilton (The Faerie Ring), Lisa Schroeder (I Heart You, You Haunt Me), Jen Nadol (The Mark), Megan Crewe (Give Up The Ghost) and more!
How cool is that? I was so thrilled to have won and the swag is brilliant!

Thank-you again ladies! I'm very grateful.

That's it for me this week. Another slow one.
But tell me....what did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo