Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Iron Knight---back cover

So I'm sure all you Iron Fey fans out there have seen the stunning new cover for The Iron Knight, the last book in the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa featuring Ash in all his sexy glory, but who out there has seen the back cover...with Puck! Yep. That's right. The back cover features none other than Puck himself?



How awesome is this?!? Yes, I'm totally Team Ash, but Puck rocks too and this back cover....Totally loving it!


So the back and front covers are:



I think this is easily the best cover in the series.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo