Saturday, June 4, 2011

Spring Into Summer Read-a-thon!



I'm participating in the Spring into Summer read-a-thon hosted by Enna Isilee of: http://www.squeakybooks.com/ that takes place June 17th-18th.

It'll be 2 days of mostly just reading (thank-god, it takes place on a weekend for me) and I hope to read a few of the books that have been sitting on my shelf for a while.

There will be awesome mini challenges and lots of giveaways! Actually, just for signing up you are entered to win a $25 gift card to Amazon! And if you say that Rachel @ The Rest Is Still Unwritten sent you, you'll get 5 extra entries to win that gift card!

I plan to participate on: hopefully both days if possible
I plan to read: 2 maybe 3 or more books if I'm able to.




Click the image to learn more!


Click on the above image to go to Squeaky Books and learn just how YOU can participate too.
Head on over and join in on the fun!

~Rachel
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. If it was the weekend before I would be participating but I have a wedding, etc to go to. Weddings kind of have to trump read-a-thons, lol.

    PS I mentioned you on my blog...check it out :)

    http://lratrandom.blogspot.com/2011/06/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yep. Unfortunately they do. But I love weddings! Hope you have a great times!

    Hmmmm, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo