Monday, March 26, 2018

Owl Post #204


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Welcome to another Owl Post! I recieved a few book pretties this week and I'm certainly going to enjoy them!
 
For Review:
 From Bloomsbury:
The Wren Hunt by Mary Watson
I really like the sound of this novel and cannot wait until I have the chance to read it.
 
Truly, Wildly, Deeply by Jenny McLachlan
This is the companion novel to Stargazing For Beginners and one of my more anticipated releases of 2018. Can't wait to read it! 
 
- Piecing Me Together by RenĂ©e Watson  
I hadn't heard of this novel until I received it, but it sounds like powerful reading so I may try and work it into my reading schedule. 

- More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer 
This is the companion novel to Letters to the Lost, which I still need to read, but seeing how much I love Brigid Kemmerer I'm going to try and read it soon so I can enjoy this one too. 

.....Thank you guys!
__________________________________
 
From Simon & Schuster:
- I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman 
This novel sounds really fabulous and I can't wait to read it. 
 
....Thank you guys!
 
I Bought:
 - Reign the Earth by A.C. Gaughen 
I think this novel sounds really good and I know how highly appreciated it has been by the blogasphere so I'm keen to discover it myself.

- Lady Thief by A.C. Gaughen 
Book two in the Scarlet series which I now own all of. Looking forward to reading it!

And that's me!
What did the owls bring you this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo