Monday, September 19, 2016

Owl Post #101


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hi guys and welcome to another Owl Post :)
 
For Review: 
From Scholastic:
- Last Descendants by Matthew J. Kirby
I have to admit I've never read any of the Assassin's Creed books or played any of the games, but you never know, I may read this one day.
 
- Skyfire by Michael Adams
I hadn't heard of this book before I received a copy, but I have to say it sounds really good! Hope it lives up to it's premise--I look forward to finding out!
 
- The Call by Peadar Ó Guilín
The Call looks sooooo good. The description alone gives me shivers. Can't wait to read this one.
 
....Thank you guys!
_________________________________
 
From Pan Macmillan:
- Witch's Pyre by Josephine Angelini
I really enjoyed the first two books in the Worldwalker series and I can't wait to see how Angelini concludes the trilogy!
 
.....Thank you Alex!
_________________________
 
From Bloomsbury:
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
I'm almost ashamed to say that I'm yet to read the book before this one, mainly because I'm scared ti see Celaena/Aelin end up with someone who isn't Chaol, but I think I'm gonna have to catch up soon because Empire of Storms just sounds too good.
 
.....Thank you Sonia!
 
I Bought:
- Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
I LOVED the DUFF and was so thrilled when I learnt there was a companion novel to it. Saw this one sale and had to get myself a copy.
 
And that's me! Some great reads this week.
What did the owls bring YOU?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of your new books. EOS is very popular this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo