Monday, November 16, 2015

Owl Post #76


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello my lovelies!
 
Hope you've all had a great week in books. I actually didn't get any myself, but I did remember a few I forgot to share last week :)
 
 For Review
From Bloomsbury:
- Madame Tussaud's Apprentice by Kathleen Benner Duble
This book isn't something I would normally think to read but it does seem to be popular and perhaps I'll try to read it in the future.
 
.....Thank you guys!
____________________________
 
From Scholastic:
- The Marvels by Brian Selznick
This book was a real surprise for me, but boy is it stunning. It's a very heavy hardback, with gold at the pages edges and is filled with really beautiful black and white pictures. It really is a beautiful book to just look at!
 
....Thank you guys!
 
 I Received:
 The lovely author Chloe Jacobs very generously sent me some beautiful bookmarks for the second book in her Mylena Chronicles, Greta and the Glass Kingdom. Aren't they beautiful! Thanks so much to Chloe!
 
And that's me. What have you received recently!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel! We've been friends on Goodreads and I've followed your reviews for a while now! The Marvels by Brian Selznick looks amazing, great haul!!
    Miranda's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo