Friday, August 5, 2011

Favourite Quote Friday #2



Welcome to Favourite Quote Friday. Here is where I share with you two of my fave book quotes each week, one from a YA and one from an adult book. If anyone wishes to participate, leaving your quotes or links to your quotes in the comments section!

Here we go.....

YA:
"No. If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you."
~Dimitri, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.


Adult:
"You're getting into some kind of shape, cop."
Aw, come on, now." Butch grinned. "Don't let that shower we took go to your head."
Rhage fired a towel at the male. "Just pointing out your beer gut's gone."
It was a Scotch pot. And I don't miss it."
~Rhage and Butch, Lover Eternal.



What can I say, this quote from VA is still my fave in the entire series and you can't read Black Dagger Brotherhood and not laugh at some of the crazy things the brothers say =D


Be sure to come back next week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo