Friday, August 19, 2011

Favourite Quote Friday #4



It's Favourite Quote Friday time. If you wish to participate too, leave your link/quotes in the comments.
Here we go.....


YA:

"You smell good, too,” said Patch.
It’s called a shower.” I was staring straight ahead. When he didn’t answer, I turned sideways. “Soap. Shampoo. Hot water.”
"Naked. I know the drill."
~Nora and Patch, Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.


Adult:

Amanda: "What are you doing?"
Kyrian: "I'm getting into my car."
Amanda: "You own this?"
Kyrian: "No. I'm stealing it with the key in my hand."
~Amanda and Kyrian, Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon.


Love these quotes. Make sure to tune in next week for some more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo