Friday, August 26, 2011

Favourite Quote Friday #5



Welcome to Favourite Quote Friday. Here is where I share with you two of my fave book quotes each week, one from a YA and one from an adult book. If anyone wishes to participate, leaving your quotes or links to your quotes in the comments section!

Here we go.....


YA:

"Remember when you tried to convince me to feed a poultry pie to the mallards in the park to see if you could breed a race of cannibal ducks?"

"They ate it too," Will reminisced. "Bloodthirsty little beasts. Never trust a duck."
~Jem and Will, Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Adult:

(Looking at their son on ultrasound.)
Cassandra: "He looks like an angel."
Wulf: "I don’t know. I think he looks like a frog or something."
~Cassandra and Wulf, Kiss of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon


Make sure to come back next week for more.....

2 comments:

  1. haha I love both those quotes and now I think I need to read both the books :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both great books. Cassandra Clare has a magical ability for writing hilarious dialogue--so expect plenty of similar stuff to come out of Will's mouth.....

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo