Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead Original Beginning Featuring Adrian



As some of you may know, the opening chapter in Bloodlines is not in fact the originally one Richelle Mead intended. At first it was going to feature Adrian, but in the end was changed to better fit the story.

Well, Richelle has been kind enough to make that changed opener available for all her fans to read and I'll tell you what.....I loved it. I actually prefer it to Sydney's opening chapter, but then again it could simply be because he's Adrian and well, I love Adrian.

But here it is for everyone to check you: http://shelf-life.ew.com/2011/08/03/vampire-academy-unreleased-original-chapter/

Let me know what you think about it. Did you love it as much as I did?

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I am so thrilled that the book is coming out soon!! I <3 Adrian so much! The first chapter was soo good and now i want more! I think I'll go order myself a copy! Thanks for the peak..what a total teaser! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm dying to get it myself. Less than a month away.

    I want more too. It was so hard when it ended cos I just wanted to keep reading. I've read both opening chapters now and I much prefer this one to be honest. It was so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like this chapter more than the one in Bloodlines, my favorite moments of the book are Adrian's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tynga, you've got me so envious. I can't wait until it's released and I can get my grubby little paws on a copy ;D

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo