Sunday, August 7, 2011

Top 5 Sunday with Larissa's Bookish Life #9



Top 5 Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Larissa at Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life.
Find out more and how to participate here: http://www.larissaslife.com/p/top-5-sundays-about.html

Each week Larissa features a top 5 of something and this weeks topic is:

Favorite Childhood TV Series!



1. Captain Planet--"he's our hero gonna take polution down to zero...nah, nah, nah" I loved this show when I was younger. One of the best there was.


2. The Rugrats----awww, I loved the adventures of Tommy and the gang. It was always so much fun.


3. Power Rangers---they were the bomb when I was a kid. The original was the best ever--totally kicked butt!


4. Sailor Moon---I could watch this show from dusk til dawn---I loved it!


5. Scooby-Doo--Oh, how I love Scooby and the gang. They were so much fun to watch and I couldn't get enough of 'em.



Awwww, all these shows remind me of my childhood and I suddenly have an urge to go watch them. Haha!

~Rachel
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Nice, I loved Power Rangers and Captain Planet too. I remember Power Rangers being the show to watch after school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol , I had four out of your five. I liked Scooby Doo as well :)
    http://thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com/2011/08/top-5-sunday-top-5-childhood-shows.html
    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo