Top 5 Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Larissa at Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life.
Find out more and how to participate here: http://www.larissaslife.com/p/top-5-sundays-about.html
Each week Larissa features a top 5 of something and this weeks topic is:
Favorite Childhood TV Series!
1. Captain Planet--"he's our hero gonna take polution down to zero...nah, nah, nah" I loved this show when I was younger. One of the best there was.
2. The Rugrats----awww, I loved the adventures of Tommy and the gang. It was always so much fun.
3. Power Rangers---they were the bomb when I was a kid. The original was the best ever--totally kicked butt!
4. Sailor Moon---I could watch this show from dusk til dawn---I loved it!
5. Scooby-Doo--Oh, how I love Scooby and the gang. They were so much fun to watch and I couldn't get enough of 'em.
Awwww, all these shows remind me of my childhood and I suddenly have an urge to go watch them. Haha!