Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Randon Acts of Kindness-August Edition

Alright, so I'm late....again. Honestly, I promise, one of these days I'll be on time.

The girls at Book Soulmates started a very cool project. The concept is to post a wish list and someone might just send a gift to you! Of course, you might wanna be nice to and offer someone something from their wish list as well!

Book Soulmates



For the details head to their website here: http://booksoulmates.blogspot.com/2011/08/random-act-of-kindness-august-sign-up.html

Rules:

• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.

• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)

• Create a wishlist and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.

{Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}

• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wishlist and contact that blogger for their address.

• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!

Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)

OPEN TO EVERYONE!

Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.

Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!

_______________________

Last month I didn't recieve anything, but that's alright considering that I didn't send anything either =)

I plan to do so this month, so perhaps you'll get a RAK from me....



Here's my wishlist for this month, if anyone is feeling kind and generous. It's the same one as last month. Every one of these books is under $10. Really. You don't need to spend a fortune to make someones day!

1. A Kiss In Time by Alex Flinn
2. Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione
3. Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
4. Arrow by R. J. Anderson
5. Tempest Rising by Tracey Deebs
6. Blood Trinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
7. Entice by Carrie Jones
8. The Calling, Changeling, and Strife by Cate Tiernan
9. Sweep: Seeker, Origins, and Eclipse: Volume by Cate Tiernan
10. You Against Me by Jenny Downham
11. Waterfall by Lisa T Bergren
12. American Vampire by Jennifer Armintrout
13. Wake Unto Me by Cach, Lisa
14. Flying Blind by Deborah Cooke
15. Red Handed by Gena Showalter

Email me at http://www.blogger.com/rachybee101@live.com.au if you want to send me anything and I'll let you know my addy!
Hope you join in the fun and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo