Sunday, August 7, 2011

Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergren FREE from Amazon

Amazon is currently hosting a very special offer....you can get Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergren FREE in kindle edition today! Yes, that's right. This great book is free!
I jumped at this offer seeing as I've wanted to read this for ages---it's even on my R.A.K.
You can download this for your Kindle, or if like me you don't have a Kindle, for Kindle PC where you can read the book straight off your computer.


In Waterfall, American teenager Gabi Betarrini accidently finds herself in Fourteenth-Century Italy . . . Knights. Swords. Horses. Armor. And Italian hotties. Most American teens want an Italian vacation, but the Betarrini sisters have spent every summer of their lives there with their archaeologist parents. Stuck on yet another hot, dusty dig, they are bored out of their minds... until they place their hands atop handprints in an ancient tomb and find themselves catapulted into the Fourteenth Century and in the middle of a fierce battle between knights bent on killing one another.


Qiuck! Head on over to: http://www.amazon.com/Waterfall-Novel-River-Time-ebook/dp/B004NBYFA8/ now and get your ecopy! I have no idea how long this will last, so be quick!

Enjoy!
~Rachel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo