Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'm over at AwesomeSauce Book Club!



As part of their Reader Interviews, the lovely Ambers at AwesomeSauce Book Club have invited me over to their blog to be interviewed.

I'm a massive fan of AwesomeSauce Book Club and it's one of my fave blogs to browse for great reviews and the latest book related info.
This months Reader Interviews are all about sex and sex in books, so be warned that's the kind of questions I answered. And quite candidly too.

It was so much fun to be a part of the blog and I urge you all to head on over and check out my interview and follow the blog for yourself if you don't already!

~Rachel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo