Thursday, March 23, 2017

Book Shelf: Arrow's Hell (Wind Dragons MC #2) by Chantal Fernando

Being the younger sister of a Wind Dragons MC member isn’t as great as you’d think it would be.

I can’t escape the details of my brother’s exploits.
No one tells me anything.
Men who know who I am tend to stay away from me.

And worst of all:
The members of the MC are off-limits.

When Arrow catches my eye, I make it my mission to make him happy again.

When I fall head over heels in love with him, I just hope he will be there to catch me.
And that my brother doesn’t kill him.


More info on Goodreads.....


Review:

Arrow’s Hell is the second book in the Wind Dragon MC series by Chantal Fernando and is another sexy, dangerous and alluring read that sees Wind Dragon member Arrow find a second shot at love.

After a lengthy time away from her brother Rake, budding scientist Anna finds herself drawn into the dangerous world of the Wind Dragons motorcycle club as she begins to get to know her brother again. Trying to find a balance and not lose her freedom, Anna is unable to deny that it’s the scarred and rugged Arrow that makes her burn, even as he tries to keep his distance. Anna knows Arrow has loved and lost before, and doesn’t deny he has a past, but as Anna decides to pursue Arrow, will Arrow’s fears and uncertainties keep them apart? Or will Arrow take a risk on a second chance at a happily ever after?

After reading the first book in this series Dragon’s Lair, I was really excited to read Arrow’s tale and it certainly doesn’t disappoint. Admittedly, Chantal Fernando surprised me by setting this book five years after the first, but after I got over this initial discovery I quickly became enthralled by Arrow’s story.

Told through Anna’s POV Arrow’s Hell was an enjoyable book. We head into the novel aware that Arrow lost Mary and of his recent stint in jail, but we don’t know how deep he struggles until Anna makes it her mission to win him over. Anna in a lot of ways reminds me of Faye; she didn’t let any of the men stand over her and doesn’t take any of their crap. As hard as heroines go and potential "old ladies" Anna definitely fits the bill.

Arrow’s Hell is a sexy readthere is plenty of connection and simmering sex scenes between Anna and Arrow and Chantal Fernando writes their romance well. They have a lot to overcome including Annas brother Rake, Arrows late love Mary and a secret that may tear them apart if they let it.

Quickly paced and featuring an enjoyable storyline and characters who have a great dynamic together, Arrow’s Hell is a worthy sequel and leaves me raring to start the next novel as soon as I’m able!
 

Rating:
Source: Purchased by mePurchased by me

Publisher: Gallery Books      
Format: Paperback

Release Date: June 16th 2015
Purchase:
Bookworld | Booktopia | The Book Depository | Amazon
Final Thoughts:
Another great book. I'll be jumping straight into Tracker's story soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo