Monday, December 22, 2014

Owl Post #46


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello my lovelies :)
 
Welcome to another Owl Post! I've got some great books to share with you this week, although surprisingly no review books......
 
I Bought:
 
- Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
I've heard a lot of good things about this series, but haven't read it yet. I decided to buy the first book, as I'd like to read it for myself......
 
- Play by Kylie Scott
I loved the first book in this series, Lick, and I've been early awaiting Play's Australian release. I ended up buying this on Saturday and just finished it on Sunday. Another great book I just couldnt' put down. Looks like I'm gonna need to get the next book from The Book Depo ASAP!
 
I Won:
 
- Pandora Jones: Admission by Barry Jonsberg
- The Last Girl by Michael Adams
I was lucky enough to win this two books from Allen & Unwin's Advent Calendar Giveaway on their Facebook Page. Pandora Jones sounds quite good and I'm looking forward to reading it. The Last Shot however I have actually read and do own--it's a great series by the way--so this copy will be donated to the Kmart Wishing Tree with a bunch of other books this year!

And that's me!
What did the owls bring for you this week?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo