Monday, November 17, 2014

Owl Posr #43


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.

Welcome to another Owl Post! I've got some great books to share with you this week :)

For Review:
From Allen & Unwin:
- This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
I really loved the first book in this Starbound series and can't wait to read this latest installment--I just know it's gonna be awesome!

- The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas & Jennifer Graham
In all honesty, while I watched Veronica Mars upon occasion I was never the biggest fan of the show. I think it's cool they decided to continue it though novels though.....

........Thanks guys!
_______________________________

From Bloomsbury Australia:
- Hope in a Ballet Shoe by Michaela DePrince & Elaine DePrince
This isn't my normal read, but it sounds very inspiring.

........Thank you guys!
________________________________

From Ellery A. Kane:
  - Legacy by Ellery A. Kane
Author Ellery A. Kane has kindly sent me a copy of her debut novel Legacy to review. It sounds quite good and I look forward to reading and reviewing it!

......Thank you Ellery!
________________________________

From Harlequin:
- Meant To Be by Fiona McCallum
I've got the first two books in this series as well, but unfortunately it's just not for me right now. Maybe one day I'll read this series.

..........Thanks guys!

I Bought:
 
- Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
- Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep
- Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep
- Midnight Frost by Jennifer Estep
- Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep
I recently read the first book in this series Touch of Frost and I loved it so much I automatically when out and bought the rest of the series! I'm steadily reading my way through and am ADORING it! A great read--think VA meets Percy Jackson :)

And that's me this week!
Hope you managed to get something new and awesome!

 

2 comments:

  1. Mythos Academy series is so good. I so love that series. Enjoy your new reads.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love veronica mars and already read this book and loved it. I can't wait for the sequel!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo