Monday, April 11, 2016

I'm Moving.....House!

Hello wonderful book lovers!

I'm currently in the middle of preparing to move house within the next week or so, so you'll have to forgive me if the blog seems a bit quiet during this time. I'm planning to keep up to date on any already booked Blitzes or Tours but all bets are off with everything else. Between working everyday and packing, reading and blogging have taken a back seat. Especially blogging.

Honestly I'm not a fan of moving at all---I hate the packing and the stress of preparation. So I'm hoping to get back to normal as soon as possible.

Hope you all take care and happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo