Saturday, April 30, 2011

Books I'm Dying For: In May

Alright, so there a few new releases this month that my dying to get my grubby little hands on.

And here some of them are:




1. Illusions by Aprilynne Pike (Book #3 in the Wings series)
What can I say? I love it. And Tamani. I must say Laurel is outta her mind for not picking him straight away. I cannot wait for this book--hopefully things change!









2. The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan (Book #2 in the Kane Chronicles)
I love Ancient Egypt and I simple adored Riordan's Percy Jackson series. The first book in this series was fabulous and I'm sooo excited about this one. Love it!








3. Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris (Book #11 in the Sookie Stackhouse series)
Ahhhh! The next book! Yay! Damn, I love this series! I've been reading it for so long and I simply love it! It's so brilliant and I'm completely in love with Eric. Can't wait to get it!







Alright, so those are the main ones. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that there are a lot more books I'm looking forward to reading, mainly debuts.
May looks to be a terrific month!

~Rachel
xoxo

1 comment:

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo