Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday #294

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on.....

The Shadow Wand by Laurie Forest 
Releases on: May 5th 2020 b

Separated from her friends, Elloren Gardner must hone her newly discovered powers with the help of her new fastmate and unexpected ally, Lukas Grey, in order to keep the darkness sweeping over Erthia at bay.

For the first time in the series, Laurie Forest will be writing in multiple character POVs, following the stories of several fan-favorite secondary characters from earlier books, including Trystan Gardner, Tierney Calix, Wynter Eirllyn, and a young Urisk woman named Sparrow.


Thoughts: 
The Black Witch Chronicles is one of my favourite fantasy series---I just love this series---and I cannot WAIT until book three comes out. After the killer ending of the last novel I simply must have this book ASAP. Just no love triangle please Laurie Frost; just keep it Elloren and Yvan!

Have you read this series? If not, you should!
And what are YOU waiting on this week?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo