Monday, September 3, 2018

Owl Post #216



Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hi guys and welcome to this week's Owl Post. I bought myself a couple of bargain books. $6 for the three of them :) Very happy with myself! 
 
I Bought:
- And I Darken by Kiersten White 
I really like the sound of this one and I know it's very popular. Hope to read it in the future.

- Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
I absolutely LOVE Jennifer L. Armentrou's books and even though I'm yet to read this series I can't wait to. I just know it's going to be brilliant.  
 
- Trouble by Non Pratt 
I really did just buy this book on a whim. It sounded super cute and I think it has potential. Looking forward to reading it :)

And that's me! 
What did the owls bring YOU this week?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo