Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #108

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on.....
 
Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan
Releases on: February 9th 2016
Add on Goodreads!

Seventeen years ago, an eclipse cloaked the kingdom of Relhok in perpetual darkness. In the chaos, an evil chancellor murdered the king and queen and seized their throne. Luna, Relhok’s lost princess, has been hiding in a tower ever since. Luna’s survival depends on the world believing she is dead.

But that doesn’t stop Luna from wanting more. When she meets Fowler, a mysterious archer braving the woods outside her tower, Luna is drawn to him despite the risk. When the tower is attacked, Luna and Fowler escape together. But this world of darkness is more treacherous than Luna ever realized.

With every threat stacked against them, Luna and Fowler find solace in each other. But with secrets still unspoken between them, falling in love might be their most dangerous journey yet.

With lush writing and a star–crossed romance, Reign of Shadows is Sophie Jordan at her best.


Thoughts:
Though I've never read a book by Sophie Jordan I'm really impressed with the sound of this! Sounds like it could be a very fabulous fantasy novel. Looking forward to reading this.....

What do you think of Reign of Shadows? Is it something you would read?
And what are YOU waiting on this week?

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to this book, it looks really interesting so I look forward to reading it myself! Right now I'm eagerly awaiting my copy of Queen of Shadows to arrive <3

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/09/august-wrap-up_1.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo