Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Win a SIGNED copy of Anna and the French Kiss or ARC of Lola and the Boy Next Doy with The Nerd's Wife!

The oh, so generous Arena over at The Nerd's Wife is giving away a SIGNED copy of Anna and the French Kiss or ARC of Lola and the Boy Next Doy by Stephanie Perkins!
Is that nifty?!?



















Personally, Anna and the French Kiss intregues me, even though it's outside my usual genre and I think it's soooooo cute that I lept at the chance to enter.
There are sooo many people out there who have great things to say about this book and from Arena's fabulous post, I think Stephanie Perkins seems like a read treat.

Head on over yourself and enter....ends today!
http://thenerdswife.com/2011/07/stephanie-perkins-signing-and-giveaway.html

Goodluck everyone!

~Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Oooh thanks for the heads up, LOVE Anna and I'm dying to read Lola.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo