Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Once Upon A Read-a-Thon: Day Two Update + Mini Challange



Technically both of my updates have been posted today, but that's simply because I was too tired to post last nights results yesterday.
Here's my update for Tuesday, day 2 in the read-a-thon.

Read so far:

Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian (read yesterday)
Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lyn Barnes (finished today)---I LOVED this book. The first was great and I think this one was easily as good. I devoured it!

Currently reading:

Amy & Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: 111 pages in. This is not my usual type of book, but I'm loving it so far.


___________

Mini Challenge with YA Bliss: http://www.yabliss.com/2011/07/once-upon-read-thon-mini-challenge.html#comments

For this mini challenge you had to pick your top 3 love triangles where it's actually hard to pick who you want the heroine to be with.
Here are mine.......

1. Ash and Puck from the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa---alright, so in all honestly I'm on Team Ash, but I looooooove Puck! And sometimes it's just so hard knowing he can't be with Megan. Love the guy.

2. Graves and Christophe from the Strange Angels series by Lili St. Crow-----awww, I love both these boys. They're relationships both with Dru are so different and it's soooo hard to pick at times

3. Stefan and Damon from the Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith-----Alright, Stefan is nice and sweet and I do like the guy, but what about Damon. The guy can be a jerk (like almost 100% of the time) but he does care about Elena in his own way.

_____

Now.....back to reading a bit before bed=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo