Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Top 10 Leading Ladies

There are so many incredible herione's out there nowadays and today I've decided to share with you my top 10....



1. Clary from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
2. Yelena from Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
3. Rose from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
4. Chloe from The Darkest Powers by Kelley Armstrong
5. Anya from The Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter
6. Dru from Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
7. Fire from Fire by Kristin Cashore
8. Megan from The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa
9. Kate from Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
10. Meena from A Witch's Beauty by Joey W. Hill

Next time: Top 10 Male Leads.....

2 comments:

  1. Great picks!! I agree with half of them. The other half I have not read yet. The ones I like are Clary,Rose, Chloe, Megan and Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Amber, agree with half of them and haven't read about the others. :) I like Clary, Yelena, Chloe, Fire and Meghan. (I just met Meghan yesterday when I read The Iron King for the first time.)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo