Sunday, July 10, 2011

Top 5 Sunday with Larissa's Bookish Life #6



Top 5 Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Larissa at Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life.
Find out more and how to participate here: http://www.larissaslife.com/p/top-5-sundays-about.html

Each week Larissa features a top 5 of something and this weeks topic is:

Favorite Books of 2011 so far!

This is fast becoming a fave segment of mine. It's always so much fun each week!
Here's my top 5 for this week:



1. What can I say? Cassie Clare is a genius and everything she writes is golden. This book was a great start to a whole new chapter in the TMI series and ends with a killer ending. I'm already dying for the next book!


2. I've actually read books similar to this before, but for some reason this one takes the cake. It's splendid and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series when they're released. Add this to your to-read list kiddies--you won't regret it!


3. Another fantastic tale and romance in this series. The story is building and the characters just keep getting more incredible. Love it, love it, love it.


4. I was shocked how much I loved this book. I thought it would be good, but I had no idea that I'd love it as I did end up. There was twists and shocks abound and the ending left me wanting to bang my head against a wall. Seriously, the sequel can't get here and faster as far as I'm concerned.


5. J.R. Ward has my heart she does. This series is incredible and I can't get enough of it. I love the brotherhood and everything that makes this series so incredible and addictive.


Ahhh, so many great books and there are still a tonne of incredible releases set for the rest of the year! Until next time....

~Rachel
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love some of your choices,,,I read COFA by Cassandra Clare,,but it didnt make the cut I also am in love with the Brotherhood,,but my favorite BDB I read last year..lol and Im currently reading the Lords of the Underworld Series right now,,Ive started Reyes book,,,,and loving it,,
    thanks for sharing..
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you not love LOTU and BDB. Great picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picks! Love Gena and JR! =D

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo