Friday, July 29, 2011

My Review Stats Are Changing

As of today, the way in which I give stats/info about the books that I read and review will be changing.

On the bottom of all my reviews the set out used to be like this:

Rating:
Recommend:
Did I Buy, Borrow or is it an ARC:
Recommend Buy or Borrow:
Ebook or Actual Book:
Cover:
Read sequel/continue with series:

From now on it will be like this:

Rating:
Source:
Format:
Recommend:
Recommend borrow or buy:
Cover:
Read sequel/continue with series:

Not that different, but I just think this looks and works better.
Also on occasion I may include info about the price of certain books in Australia. This is in respect of the publishers who have kindly provided me with the books to review.

Chao guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo