Monday, March 7, 2011

One Small Step For Man.....One Giant,--Oh, You Get The Point!

Alright, so I've finally decided to start a blog. It seems to be the "done" thing these days, what with everyone blogging about one thing or another, so I figured I'd get in on the action. Yay me! And this is my first official post. Oooh, scary! Haha! Not really....

I guess I should begin by telling you just "who" I am.
Well....I have no clue. And that's the God's honest truth.
My name is Rachel, I'm 19 years old, and I'm completely lost.

Most days I don't know one direction from another, let alone what I'm doing with my life or what I want to do with it. Okay. That's not entirely true. I'd like to study Ancient History and Archeology, but that's still in the works for now and might change, so I can't really say I know what I'm doing with myself.
I guess though, when I really think about it, that's not so abnormal. Most people don't know what they're doing with their lives nowadays. I'm just trying to get through each and every day.

So.... *takes big breath* right now I'm studying at TAFE and hoping to get into Uni. School keeps me busy, but I still try to find time for fun and relaxing.
I love reading. Love, love, love it and I like writing too. I've written a few pieces here and there, my favorite being my completed story Destined. Destined is my baby. I'm so proud of it, and I'd love to have it published one day. That's all a pipe dream for now, but I'll keep at it. One thing you should probably know about me is that I'm a dreamer. I think almost anything is possible if you put yourself completely behind something. With time, patience and a little hard work, you'll get there. All you have to do is have faith.

So check me out on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2406353-rachel
You'll find links to my writing, and my book reviews. Feel free to send me a message. I'm always happy to have a chat and make new friends.
Check out my About Me page to get all the goss and stats on me and be on the lookout for my next post.

Thanks everyone,

xoxo
~Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel!

    Welcome to blogging! It's a lot of fun...and addicting lol!

    Checkout my blog if you want
    http://lratrandom.blogspot.com/

    JenLR (from Goodreads)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LRAtRandom!

    Thanks for the warm welcome!
    Yes, I must say I'm enjoying it already and noticing how addictive it is, lol.

    I love you blog! It looks so good, I'm now a follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks, I'm glad you like my blog. I've been tweaking it but I think I'm finally happy with it...for now Haha.

    Looking forward to reading your future posts!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. For now.....and then you change it in a month, haha.

    Ditto!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo