Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Books I'm Dying For: In March


So I'm a tad late....it's already the 15th, but there are still a few great books that I'm dying to get my hands on this month that are yet to be released.
Here are a couple......





1. Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward (Book #9 in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series)
I love this series! J.R Ward is a master at writing dark, gritty tales with tormented heroes. This one looks to be epic as we get the first book with a female vampire; Payne....Vishous's sister. Can't wait!







2. Defiance by Lilith Saintcrow (Book #4 in the Strange Angels series)
This is one of many series's I adore; I love it. Each book just gets better and better and the way the 3rd book ended--cliffhanger!! I'm dying for this to be released! Team Christophe!!




3. The Darkest Surrender (Book #7 in the Lords of the Underworld series)
I am sooooo looking forward to getting my hands on this book! I love this series, and after reading all 6 books in a row, the wait for this one has been killer. Gena is one of my all time fave authors and I'm yet to read a book of hers I haven't adored, so I know this one will be no exception. Get here already!




That's all for March. April too, has a few that I'd sell my soul for (kidding...well, kinda...:P)
Keep watch for my April Books I'm Dying For.
~Rachel
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo