Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Darkest Secret


So today I pre-ordered my copy of The Darkest Secret by Gena Showalter for $5. 97 from the Book Depository. Can anyone say steal? A new release for less than $6--gotta love the Book Depository!! Great prices and free delivery worldwide....what more can a girl wish for??

Anyone who doesn't use the Book Depository.....you totally should! I've used them for a while now and I've never had a problem with them. The one time a book didn't show up, I contacted them and explained and they offered to send me a free replacement copy. Is that great service or what?!? Of course the book eventually arrived, so I emailed them and told them a replacement copy wasn't necessary, but just the fact that they were willing to do so in the first place speaks wonders about the site.
So.....Darkest Secret here you come. Into my happy, eager little hands once you're released! March 29th can't get here soon enough as far as I'm concerned!
~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo