Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #248

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on.....
 
The Beholder by Anna Bright
Releases on: June 4th 2019
Pitched as Cinderella meets The Odyssey and The Selection.

When Selah, Seneschal-elect of Potomac, is publicly rejected on the eve of her engagement, her stepmother forces her to set sail across the Atlantic with an itinerary full of suitors to court before she can return home. But as she navigates the rough waters of political alliances, friendship, and love, Selah realizes that her stepmother has her own dark motives for sending her on the journey.

Thoughts:
The description of this novel doesn't give too much away but I have to say I'm highly intrigued.  Cinderella meets The Odyssey just has me hooked! I'm imagining tales of Sinbad mixed with romance and adventure. I have no doubt The Beholder will be a novel to look out for in 2019 and I can't wait to get lost in it myself!

Do you like the sound of The Beholder?
And what are you waiting on this Wednesday?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo