Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #246

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on.....
   
Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard 
Releases on: February 12th 2019
Fans of Susan Dennard's New York Times bestselling Witchlands series have fallen in love with the Bloodwitch Aeduan. And now, finally, comes his story.

High in a snowy mountain range, a monastery that holds more than just faith clings to the side of a cliff. Below, thwarted by a lake, a bloodthirsty horde of raiders await the coming of winter and the frozen path to destroy the sanctuary and its secrets.

The Bloodwitch Aeduan has teamed up with the Threadwitch Iseult and the magical girl Owl to stop the destruction. But to do so, he must confront his own father, and his past.

Thoughts:
Bloodwitch is one of my most anticipated releases. February seems like sooooo far away but I can't wait until I can read Aeduan's story! I'm also super excited to see what our Australian cover looks like and how it fits in with the first two books!

Are you a fan of the Witchlands series?
And what are YOU waiting on this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo