Monday, July 16, 2018

Owl Post #210


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello lovelies and welcome to another Owl Post. I've got a couple of great books to share this week!
 
For Review:
From Allen & Unwin (Hot Key Books):
- Charmcaster by Sebastien de Castell 
I'm soooooo excited to read the third Spellslinger book. I really adore this series and am eager to jump straight in!
....Thank you guys! 
__________________________________
From Scholastic Australia:
 -  The Happiness Quest by Richard Yaxley
I'm not really sure if this novel is for me but it sounds sound like it could be very thought provoking. We'll see if I read this.
.....Thank you team!  

I Bought:
- The Darkest Warrior by Gena Showalter
I've been loyaly reading this series for 9 years now and as a Gilliam fan I'm a bit disheartened by this novel. I'm still dying to read it but I'm very sad that Gena Showalter didn't give what most fans like myself wanted.....
 
And that's me this week! 
What did the owls bring YOU?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo