Monday, May 28, 2018

Owl Post #206


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
  
Hi book lovers and happy Monday? Ready for another great week of books?
 
I Bought:
- The Fall of Five by Pittacus Lore
- The Revenge of Seven by Pittacus Lore
- The Fate of Ten by Pittacus Lore
I have had the Lorien Legacies on on my TBR list for a while now. I've heard so many great things about it and with these books (which I bought for $4 each, second hand great condition) I now own books 1-6 in the series.

- LIFEL1K3 by Jay Kristoff  
So I'm going to blow your mind; I have never read anything by Jay Kristoff. Yes I own the first two Illuminae novels but I haven't read them...yet. LIFEL1K3 just sounds SO good--I think this will change that.
 
Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi  
Children of Blood and Bone seems to be one of the must reads of 2018 and I'm looking forward to reading it myself!
 
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert 
The Hazel Wood sounds so very fantastic. I'm looking forward to reading this one in the future. 

And that's me! Have you read any of this books?
What did the owls bring YOU this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo