Sunday, September 11, 2011

Winners!

I'm a little late with the anouncements of the winners of some of the contest's I've held on the site in recent times, so without further ado......






Firstly, I want to say thanks to everyone who entered my Back to the Books Giveway. I had an overwelming response and am thrilled to announce a winner. The winner is......

TheReadingOwl

TheReadingOwl has been contacted and her prize has been shipped out to her



The winner of an ecopy of Darwin's Children by Natasha Larry is......

zoey

zoey has been contacted and has replied. Now I'm simply waiting on conformation from Ms. Larry.




The winner of a Signed paperback copy of Vampire Shift by Tim O'Rourke is......

Denise Z!!!

Denise has been contacted and her prize should be on it's way!

**Tim will also by popping by the blog later this month for a guest post celebrating the release of Vampire Wake, the second book in The Kiera Hudson Trilogy and a little birdie told me there will be an ebook or two of this series up for grabs.
Make sure to stop by later and check it out!!**


Congrats again to all the winners!

~Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much! :D And congrats to the other winners! Hope you enjoy your prizes!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo