Top 5 Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Larissa at Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life.
Find out more and how to participate here:http://www.larissaslife.com/p/top-5-sundays-about.html
Each week Larissa features a top 5 of something and this weeks topic is:
Favorite 2nd Book in a Series!
Here are my top 5:
1. Anya continues to be one of my all time fave female heroines and I loved this book! It was way better than the first in my opinion. Totally awesome!
2. Chloe, Derek, Simon....the whole gang on the run. Fantastic! This one was even better than the first in my opinion. Love the whole series in fact!
3. Ahhhh, Rhage! What can I say! The guys a total babe. And he and Mary are perfect together!
4. The first book, Graceling, just didn't do it for me. This one did! One of the best female leads I've ever had the pleasure of reading about. Fire is my kind of gal!
5. This book knocked the socks of the first one and then held the bar too high for the 3rd. There's nothing in this book that I don't like. It's Kenyon at her best and Syn and Shahara are just made for each other.
Thanks for checking my Top 5 out and stay tuned for next week!