Sunday, May 29, 2011

Top 5 Sunday with Larissa's Bookish Life #2



Top 5 Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Larissa at Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life.
Find out more and how to participate here:http://www.larissaslife.com/p/top-5-sundays-about.html

Each week Larissa features a top 5 of something and this weeks topic is:

Favorite 2nd Book in a Series!

Here are my top 5:


1. Anya continues to be one of my all time fave female heroines and I loved this book! It was way better than the first in my opinion. Totally awesome!


2. Chloe, Derek, Simon....the whole gang on the run. Fantastic! This one was even better than the first in my opinion. Love the whole series in fact!


3. Ahhhh, Rhage! What can I say! The guys a total babe. And he and Mary are perfect together!


4. The first book, Graceling, just didn't do it for me. This one did! One of the best female leads I've ever had the pleasure of reading about. Fire is my kind of gal!


5. This book knocked the socks of the first one and then held the bar too high for the 3rd. There's nothing in this book that I don't like. It's Kenyon at her best and Syn and Shahara are just made for each other.

Thanks for checking my Top 5 out and stay tuned for next week!

~Rachel
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. YES! Oh my gosh, the Lords of the Underworld series is amazing! I liked book 1 better, but not by a whole lot. I just bought the next two! I am so stoked to read them.

    I need to pick up Lover Eternal. I LOVED the first book.

    I haven't read Fire yet. I thought that Graceling was great, though!

    What a fun topic this week.

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE!!! I actually just got the first 2 in the Lords of the Underworld series...I like Gena Showalter very much,,,and I love the "Brotherhood" but Rhage didn't capture my heart,,,my loyalty is with Vishous...
    love the blog,,and if the follower button would pop up Id be anew follower,,Ill check back later..
    thanks for sharing..
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer A! Yes. I love LOTU! The whole series is fabulous.

    You should enjoy Lover Eternal. Rhage is one sexy man!

    Idk. I just preferred Fire more to Graceling. I loved the Fire a lot more than Kasta who irked me in the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello After_Dark =) I love Gena Showalter too! I was in love with her Atlantis series and her YA series Intertwined, before I picked up any of the Lords of the Underworld books.

    Vishous is my favourite brother too! I love that guy! And Jane is my fave female. She's so strong and fabulous--love her!

    Hmmmm, Idk why the follower button doesn't show up. You can follow up the top of the page too, if you're having any issues ^^^^

    Thanks for stopping by =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I loved Katsa. I can see how she could annoy you, though.

    Now I'm dying to pick up Lover Eternal! The cop guy kinda irritates me for some reason. Hopefully he won't irk me as much in the other books.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me,too! :)

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo