Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Spring Blog Carnival Contest Winner!

First I want to say a big thank you to everyone who entered! I had a fantastic response and am thrilled with the number of people who participated. I'm so grateful that you all took the time to check out the interview and great new book. Thanks to everyone who tweeted, blogged and spread the word.





Nikki @ Living in a Fantasy: http://nikkigirl286.blogspot.com/
.......with the random.org chosen number of 267!

I've gotten in contact with Nikki and her prize will be shipped out shortly. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did!


Again, to everyone to entered but didn't win thank-you. I'll be holding a few more contests in the future, including one for 50 followers, which I reached (and passed) in the next couple of weeks so there will be plenty of opportunities to win. That one will be International =)

All the best and congrats again Nikki,
~Rachel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo