Sunday, May 22, 2011

Top 5 Sunday with Larissa's Bookish Life #1



I recently discovered Larissa's blog and since then I've become a bit of a fan. Larissa hosts a weekly feature called, you guessed it....Top 5 Sunday where she features her top 5 fave's of something. E.g book, character, anything like that.

Check it out and participate for yourself at: http://www.larissaslife.com/p/top-5-sundays-about.html

This week I've decided to participate for the first time. This week's topic is....

Favourite Book Quotes!

Here are my top 5:

1. There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then."
(~Jace, City of Fallen Angels. The Mortal Instruments #3)

2. "No. If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you."
(~Dimitri, Vampire Academy. Vampire Academy #1)

3. "I was dead until you found me, though I breathed. I was sightless, though I could see. And then you came...and I was awakened."
(~Zsadist, Lover Awakened. Black Dagger Brotherhood #3)

4. "Forgive me," Ash murmured, and I heard the faintest of tremors beneath his voice. "But I can't...I won't...give her up. Not now, when I've just found her."
(~Ash, The Iron Daughter. The Iron Fey #2)

5. "I set off, off to kill the man I loved."
(~Rose, Shadow Kiss. Vampire Acadmey #3)


Well, those are my top 5. Seriously it was hard as all hell to narrow them down, but these are the quotes that make me swoon and sign and the last, well...it gives me the shivers.
Enjoy!

~Rachel
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Love the quotes you chose and love all of those books <3 Good Picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fantastic selection of quotes! These are all some of my favorite romantic quotes as well. :)

    ~ Sarah ♥ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the quotes you picked!!

    Im following your blog now as well! Thanks for the love =)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I'm glad you love these quotes too--I think they rock! Although it was killer trying to narrow it down to 5, haha!

    And thanks Larissa. I think your blog is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo