Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cover Lust Thursday

This weeks Cover Lust is:

Muse by Rebecca Lim......



An angel searching for answers, for her destiny…
In the third MERCY paranormal romance, Mercy wakes in a new unknown host, her love for Ryan and Luc burning stronger than ever. But who will she make the ultimate sacrifice for?

There's something very wrong with me. When I wake up, I could be anyone…

Mercy is thrust into the excessive world of fashion when she awakes in the body of a troubled Russian supermodel, Irina: bitchy, hot-tempered and known to be dabbling in things she shouldn’t, Irina is on the verge of a very public breakdown.

Against the glamorous background of opulent Milan, Mercy continues her increasingly desperate search for Ryan to lead her back to her immortal lover, Luc. But this time Mercy is aware that her memories and powers are growing ever stronger – and she begins to doubt Luc as The Eight reveal more of her mysterious past. Are Luc’s desires as selfless as her own or does he want her for a more terrifying purpose?


This is the 3rd book in the Mercy series. I actually haven't read any of the books yet, but I love this cover. Ever since I first saw it, it's been back and forth from my mind. I love the pink coulours and the different shades. It's so pretty.


~Rachel
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blog. Sounds like a good book. Nice review. I am a new follower. I would love a follow on my blog when you have a moment (also on Goodreads). Thanks. Donna
    http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo