Saturday, October 1, 2011

Halloween Bash Re-Create A Cover Contest on Patricia's Particularity!


The first game/contest as part of the Particular Halloween Bash, hosted by Patricia of Patricia's Particularity is a Re-Create A Cover Contest.

There are 4 covers you can create:
* Anna Dressed In Blood
* If I Die covers
* Dust & Decay
* Blood Song

Contest is open internationally and lasts a number of rounds. For full details head to the actual post on Patricia's website!

It seems like so much fun, I had to participate =)

Here is my entry, a re-created version of Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake......



What do you think, huh? Do you like my cover?

4 comments:

  1. Wow that cover is amazing! Great job I love it!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for entering - this cover is pretty amazing! You can also enter for the over covers too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!
    I'll definitely be entering more Patrica--it's so much fun =)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo