Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cover Lust

This weeks Cover Lust feature-ee is:



Abandon by Meg Cabot.......



Last year, Pierce died - just for a moment. And when she was in the space between life and death, she met John: tall dark and terrifying, it’s his job to usher souls from one realm to the next.

There’s a fierce attraction between them, but Pierce knows that if she allows herself to fall for John she will be doomed to a life of shadows and loneliness in the underworld. But now things are getting dangerous for her, and her only hope is to do exactly what John says.

Thoughts:
I've read this book and I do like the main cover (the one I have) but I'm so struck by this one. The black and white look with the red strung through it. The mirror images, different looks and different worlds--it has an incredible effect. It's stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo