Friday, October 14, 2011

Favourite Quote Friday #11



Welcome to Favourite Quote Friday. Here is where I share with you two of my fave book quotes each week, one from a YA and one from an adult book. If anyone wishes to participate, leaving your quotes or links to your quotes in the comments section!

Here we go....


YA:

“I felt his other hand sear hot against my cheek. He bent his head, and in a voice that Jack couldn’t hear, said, “When you came down the stairs, and fell into me, that was the moment.” Then his lips pressed against mine.”
~Alex, Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson


Adult:

“Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Zarek, Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Check back next week for more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo