Monday, October 28, 2019

Owl Post #241


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Happy Monday and welcome to another Owl Post for 2019! It's amazing to think that the year is almost over---only 2 months to go!
 
I Bought:
- Defy the Fates by Claudia Gray
I absolutely LOVE this series and can't wait to read this final novel. Can't wait to see how Noemi and Abel's story comes to an end!
 
 - The Eyes of Tamburah by Maria V. Snyder 
Maria V. Snyder is without a doubt one of my favourite authors and I can't wait to read this.
 
  - Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff 
Having recently read The Illuminae Files (reviews to come!) I'm excited about the prospect of seeing what these two authors do together next. 

 And that's me this week :)
What did the owls bring you?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo