Monday, October 14, 2019

Owl Post #239


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello book lovers and happy Monday! I have a bunch of great books to share with you this week :)
 
For Review:
From Pantera Press:
 - Weapon by Lynette Noni 
I'm sooooo excited to read Weapon. I LOVE Lynette Noni's books and can't wait to dive into her latest release. 
Thank you SO much Anabel!


I Bought:
 - Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscalco
This book is quite possibly my most anticipated novel of this year. I don't remember the last time I was so excited for a book to come out. Think this will be my next read as soon as I finish what I'm reading now!!
- Chaser by Kylie Scott
I always enjoy Kylie Scott's novels and have been meaning to get around to getting a copy of this. Now I just need to find the time to read it.
- Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller 
I admit I still need to read the first book, Daughter of the Pirate King but I do own a copy and seeing as this sequel was on sale I couldn't pass up on a copy.
 
- Conjuror by John Barrowman & Carole E. Barrowman 
I totally bought this book on a whim without knowing too much about it. Mainly because I LOVE John Barrowman!! Oh and it was a hardback for only $8. Who could say no? 
 
And that's me!
What did the owls bring you this week?
 
 

2 comments:

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo