Saturday, February 16, 2019

Free Ebooks

Hello book lovers! Hope you've all had a fantastic week! I have a bunch of Amazon freebies to share with you today. Enjoy :)

Gateway by Christina Garner
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Infected by Tara Ellis
High School Magical by Deirdre Riordan Hall

Duty Bound by Christina Bauer
Frost Legacy by Jennifer Ann Reed
Ignite by Kaitlyn Davis
Blood of Stone by Jayne Faith

Wolf's Bane by Aimee Easterling
Relics and Runes: A Limited Edition Urban Fantasy and Fantasy Anthology
A House of Cards by Savannah Skye
Chosen by Denise Grover Swank

Never Save a Demon by J.D. Brown
Dragon's Oath by Eve Laird
Fangs & Fairy Dust by Joynell Schultz
Renegade Valkyrie by Stacy Claflin 


Did you manage to snag something new?
I know I did!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo